We work for both the private sector and government agencies or departments in a wide array of industries.
Some of the work we’ve done includes:
- Listed company – building a model for a bankable feasibility study for a mineral sands mine. The role then transitioned into preparing the financial elements of the feasibility study, providing financial advisory services to assist with raising debt and equity, and restructuring the model to allow for a JV structure and debt funding.
- Private company – developing models suitable for a customer, the Australian Renewable Energy Agency and banks to develop a new technology biogas energy plant.
- Government agency – conducting a cost-benefit analysis of suburban road upgrades.
- Private company – building a project finance model for a geothermal power plant expansion. This model was then upgraded to be suitable for ongoing operational and financial analysis of construction progress and operating performance.
- Listed company and government department – Construction and financing model to build a prison.
- Government department – cost-benefit analysis to assess a number of different outsourcing options for non-core service delivery.
- Consortium of bidders and banks – abatement and security modelling for a Public Private Partnership.